Guides

    • Huntington

      The Town of Huntington is one of ten towns in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Founded in 1653,[1] it is located on the north shore of Long Island in…

    • Centerport

      Centerport is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Suffolk County, New York, United States, on the notably affluent North Shore of Long Island. Formerly known as Little Cow Harbor…

    • Cold Spring Harbor

      Cold Spring Harbor is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the town of Huntington, Suffolk County, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island. Cold Spring Harbor was…

    • Commack

      Commack is a census designated place (CDP) that roughly corresponds to the hamlet by the same name in the towns of Huntington and Smithtown in Suffolk County, New York, United…

    • Dix Hills

      Dix Hills is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) on Long Island in the town of Huntington in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Dix Hills is located centrally on…

    • E. Northport

      East Northport is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the town of Huntington in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Founding Soon after the establishment of a village in…

    • Greenlawn

      Greenlawn is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Located on Long Island in the Town of Huntington, the population was 13,742 at the…

    • Huntington Station

      Huntington Station is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Suffolk County, New York, United States. Huntington Station is a community in the Town of Huntington. It was named for…

    • Melville

      Melville is an affluent hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in the Town of Huntington in Suffolk County on Long Island, New York, in the United States. Melville lies directly east…

    • Northport

      Northport is a historic maritime village in the Town of Huntington on Long Island, New York. Initially designated as Great Cow Harbour by 17th-century English colonists, the area was officially…

    ?